April 19, 2013 | Tag: » tools
- gEdit (Linux & Mac OS X)
- Notepad++ (Windows)
- Sublime (Windows, Max OS X, and Linux)
- Sublime for Python and Web Developers: How to squeeze more power out of one of the most popular, light weight text editors for Python.
- Sublime Short cuts: Learn to get more out of the latest text editor.
- More "advanced" editors are emacs, vim (although @audreyr knows how to use both of those pretty well and still swears by gEdit for everything)
- Eclipse with PyDev plugin